"O" is an integrated diagnostic system for measuring the levels of liver fibrosis and fatty liver. It provides
the evaluation solution for liver fibrosis and fatty degeneration of liver.
Till recently the best method for diagnosis of cirrhosis was liver biopsy which is not only invasive, but costly and associated with complications. We now have a novel technique, FibroTouch, which allows noninvasive assessment of liver stiffness (fibrosis and cirrhosis), thus, obviating the need for liver biopsy. In addition to quantification of liver fibrosis
Fibrotouch also quantitates the amount of fat in liver. The method is not onlynon-invasiveandcost-effective, but quicker and equally accurate as liver biopsy in diagnosis. It also helps in monitoring the progression or regression of liver disease, thus allowing treatment to be tailored to individual needs.
Fibrotouch applies the patented new transient elastography technology that has been honored as one of 20 biotechnical breakthroughs changing the medical science, including cancer salvia test and nerve reproducer, by Popular Mechanics.
Transient elastography utilizes specific probes to send out the fixed low-frequency shear wave for transient and active excitation on liver tissues and high-frequency signals to track the propagation of shear wave in the liver and calculate the propagation speed in order to obtain the value of liver stiffness.Meanwhile a patented algorithm and a built-in fat attenuation model are used to drive the signal attenuation coefficient of liver according to attenuation of high-frequency signal propagating in the liver. Accordingly, the fatty degeneration result of liver is determined quantitatively.
Fibrotouch is an integrated diagnostic system for measuring the levels of liver fibrosis and fatty liver. It provides the evaluation solution for liver fibrosis and fatty degeneration of liver.
is a completely non-invasive detection instrument for evaluation of liver conditions. All of following information will be provided by FibroTouch:
Liver fibrosis: quantitative results of liver fibrosis level.
Fatty liver: quantitative fatty degeneration result of liver.
More accurate positioning and determination of liver tissues.
- Apply the image guidance to position liver tissues to be tested accurately
- Evade the great vessels, cyst and nodule
- Improve the success rate and precision rate of liver fiber detection
Quicker patented transient elastography.
- Improve the computational accuracy
- Reduce the time of liver fibrosis test.
- Shorten the working hours of doctors
- Increase the number of patients tested in unit time.
Simultaneous and comprehensive display of fatty degeneration parameters of liver and liver fibrosis measurements.
Track the energy attenuation of signal propagating through liver, calculate the signal attenuation coefficient of liver sample and determine the fatty degeneration parameters of liver quantitatively to realize the non-invasive, quick, quantitative and repeatable determination of fatty degeneration of liver and provide results of liver fibrosis and fatty degeneration in one test.
Dynamic broadband probe.
The innovative dynamic broadband probe reduces the signal attenuation caused by subcutaneous fat effectively. So, it is adaptive to child, general public and fat patients dynamically without replacement of probe. Meanwhile, prevent the uncertainty arising from replacement of probe. It satisfies a wide range of morphology and clinical demands.
The built-in dynamic pressure balance sensing technology can indicate the probe pressure directly, which guarantees the operating accuracy of doctors and improves the diagnosis precision.
Smart diagnosis software.
- Operation interface is more suitable for operations by doctors.
- Support medical digital imaging and DICOM 3.0 standard.
- Comprehensively manage and analyze patients’ data to track the case history of patient and support the doctor’s diagnosis in an all-around manner.
- The positioning device aided by multi-dimensional probe can support the working probe precisely and guarantee the consistency of operation.
- The unique pedal design frees hands and reduces the labor intensity of doctors.
can diagnose and monitor the following liver diseases:
- Chronic hepatitis B
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Liver diseases caused by parasitic infection
- Biliary tract disease
- Alcoholic liver disease caused by chronic ethanol
- Liver damages caused by long-term medication
- Biliary cirrhosis caused by long-term smoking
offers the range of application:
- To scan liver conditions of the general public.
- To measure the liver fibrosis level of patients with chronic liver diseases quickly.
- To track the treatment process of chronic liver diseases.
- To predict complications of liver cirrhosis.
- To evaluate liver damages caused by long-term medication.
- To evaluate liver damages caused by metabolic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.