Chronic Disease Management at the Point of Care
Make Every Visit Count
Healthcare providers can have a significant impact on patient-care by using tools that deliver immediate results. Siemens Healthineers offers a wide spectrum of easy-to-use point of care (POC) tests that can help you better manage your patients‘ chronic diseases.
Choose from our selection of operator-friendly, trustworthy, and versatile analyzers for identifying and monitoring diabetes, kidney disease, and other chronic conditions to assess the appropriate care pathways for patients and to monitor their health.
, reliable PT/INR testing for oral anticoagulation therapy (OAT).
4 Reasons to Use the Xprecia System in Your Physician’s Office or Clinic
- Primary care, urgent care, and hospitals are locations that demand fast, reliable PT/INR testing.
Manage diabetes patients better with accurate, clinically relevant results to improve decision-making, patient compliance, and outcomes.
HbA1c and Diabetes: What’s the connection?
- Knowing your A1c result can lead to a healthier life.
Diabetes Education Materials for Children
- Siemens and Iron Man team up to combat childhood diabetes.
Diabetes: Featured Topics
- Learn about how in-office HbA1c testing can improve diabetes decision-making and patient outcomes, all while helping lead to a healthier life.
DCA Vantage® Analyzer
- Clinically trusted HbA1c and ACR results
- Monitors progress and allows therapy adjustment during the visit
- Diagnose diabetes and identify at-risk patients with DCA HbA1c test kit #106989151
The most comprehensive and trusted urinalysis portfolio with highly effective tools for broad insight into patients’ health.
- Deliver broad, clinical insight into a patient's health.
Urinalysis: Featured Topics
- At the forefront of urinalysis leadership and innovation for more than 75 years
Proprietary Strip Technology Allows for Proper Results Reporting
- Better results reporting for humidity-exposed urine test strips.
Innovative Urinalysis Test Strips with ID bands
- The MULTISTIX® family of urinalysis test strips include the innovative identification (ID) bands.